We are all feeling it, the intense haze that has filled our skies and the smoky aftermath has begun to take a toll on our health.
The smoke may be doing more damage to us then we think and we are here to help you protect yourself from it.
With the air advisories in effect, it is important to understand how our health is impacted.
You may be experiencing some of the following:
- Sore eyes
- Extreme fatigue
- Chest tightness or congestion
- Sinus irritation and nose bleeds
Supportive therapies that you can access at the Clinic:
- Acetyl Cysteine
- Pathway Support
- Chelidonium Plex
- Liposomal Glutathione oral or a Nebulizer with mask
Dietary & Lifestyle support:
- Increase your intake of antioxidant rich berries
- Incorporate more chlorophyll rich greens that carry oxygen to cells
- Make sure to keep windows closed and have limited outdoor exposure
- Ensure proper hydration and elimination with coconut water or sea salt and lime water
- Going for a float at https://www.floatspace.ca/ is a great way to support the nervous system as well as ionize your body